The next competition is going to be announced for students within the project. The competition will run from 7 to 28 February. Students of any age group can apply for the competition individually or as a team by preparing presentations on "My Big Idea". In order to apply for the competition, students will find a problem they face on a daily basis and conduct research on that topic. They will present a solution to the problem using artificial intelligence or modern technology. The solution suggested by the students must be a new innovation or idea. The solution presented for the competition should show the public how innovation will improve their lives for the future.
In order to cope with real-world problems, students will have to demonstrate digital thinking, programming, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Project proposals can be in one of the formats - videos, presentations, essays, etc.
The material submitted during the application must meet the following criteria:
· The presentation should be a maximum of 3 minutes in video format, 7-10 slides in presentation format, 2 pages in essay format (A4, Arial 12 font);
· The language used is free;
· Materials must have the eTwinning logo;
· The application can be individual or team. (The number of students to be involved in the team should not exceed 5)
· Team members may belong to different classes and age groups, but team members must be from the same school. There is no limit to the number of teams applying to the school.
· Deadline for submissions by February 28, 2022 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org